Our client is one of the best in the market, operating 11 restaurants across Sydney. Their business is based on the Australian passion for experience and culture and their approach to staff development, training, process and procedure is widely recognised.
Their continued expansion and success has created an opportunity to oversee the culinary direction of the business.
As the Group Experience Chef you will be responsible for leading our diverse teams in and out of service while upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for its loyal patrons, and this role is pivotal in securing long term success.
This role will allow you to lead the Group’s diverse menu development and further develop your skills within a modern, forward thinking hospitality group. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary skills, management and business acumen which will lead to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Group Chef overseeing multiple premium restaurants
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A background in restaurants where modern cooking techniques are at the forefront
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building and leading a strong team who focus on process and product
- A positive and consultative approach to your peers
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structure and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary of up to $150,000 plus super for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org