Applejack is a boutique Sydney based hospitality group founded in 2011 by seasoned professionals Hamish Watts and Ben Carroll, who have combined experience and expertise of over 35 years in the hospitality industry. The passionate duo are determined to challenge the status quo and lead the industry by delivering unique venues to bring people together, creating epic concepts and magic experiences.
Bringing people together to share moments and make memories is at the core of what Applejack believes builds a city and ignites its culture. We want to create a thriving hospitality community and showcase to the world the incredible talent, passion and culture that Sydney has to offer.
As the Group Executive Chef, you will be accountable for creating a positive, nurturing environment in which individuals and teams can thrive. Furthermore, you will be responsible for driving profitability, while continuously improving product across several venue styles.
You will work in a highly collaborative way, engaging the teams across the business when writing menus, evolving processes and shaping culinary direction.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as an Executive Chef or Head Chef in a large premium environment
- Exceptional management skills and the ability to lead a multiple teams
- A hands on approach and the ability to strategically plan
- High-level communication with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food
- Full Australian working rights
This role is offering a competitive package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, along with the prospect of overseeing future venue acquisitions.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com