Our client owns and operates a world-renowned collection of boutique luxury properties, spanning multiple countries. The brand is iconic; known for heritage, provenance, impeccable service and exemplary design.
Entering a new phase of growth, expansion has commenced in to new and diverse regions, creating the need for a Group Director of Sales & Marketing to oversee the suite or properties.
Given both the brand and scope of the role, this will be a highly sought after position. You will have the opportunity to drive the sales and marketing strategy globally, driving market awareness along with B2B and B2C relationships across all target markets.
You will work with the Revenue Management team to determine pricing strategies, and manage market mix, while implementing strategic sales and marketing strategies that will deliver stability in forecasting.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent sale, digital and distribution skills, processes and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain successful sales strategies
- Deep understanding of brand strategies and cultures
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome focused culture
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and multiple Department Heads
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com.