Recognised for redefining the landscape of hospitality in Australia, our client is a long-established leader in the hospitality industry. With stunning venues and a focus on premium product, they have created unique and memorable experiences across all their businesses.
Our client knows that their staff are their number one asset, with endless progression opportunities, this company will help you reach your career goals. Terrific opportunity join one of Australia’s most diverse hospitality groups.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high performing beverage teams while delivering results. In this role, we are looking for an individual who is customer experience-driven and who is passionate about creating long-lasting and memorable experiences which will exceed guest’s expectations.
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable premium beverage offering group-wide. This role will focus on product, people, and growth of the beverage sector within these multifaceted venues. You will constantly seek improvement and opportunities to grow through procurement and maximising established ongoing relationships.
This is a senior group leadership role and calls for someone who is in the top echelon of the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will come with an established reputation looking for the next step.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 plus years of experience working in a premium, environment in a managerial position
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- High-level financial acumen which is relevant to P&L management and cost control
- Exemplary time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in large venues and excellent compliance knowledge
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Charlie Fussell on firstname.lastname@example.org