Our client is changing the urban landscape with cutting edge and innovative design. With a portfolio that encompasses residential, retail and hospitality, they are leaders in the field of development.
Their company culture is built on open communication, obsession with quality and a desire to improve the environments in which they operate.
You will have the opportunity to design and produce print and digital pieces for various projects both internally and externally. Collaborate with the expert marketing team and other internal departments to develop creative solutions and translate those solutions through a variety of channels. Stay current on industry trends and demonstrate innovative concepts that could be marketing leading. The ideal candidate will proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals and applications. In addition, design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Minimum of 3+ years of design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organisational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner who is fast working. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and Marketo programs are a plus but not essential.
- A passion for property design and innovation is highly encouraged to apply.
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Charlie Fussell on 0411 943 928