Our client is a leader in their local market, providing memorable food and beverage experiences that are second to none. With an amazing venue and a world class wine list, they are champions of local area produce and a true destination for high end diners.
As General Manager you will take full responsibility for operations across this premium regional establishment. You will take a hands-on approach to the running of the greater venue, be a mentor to the senior front of house and back our house teams, and work closely with the owners to identify additional areas for improvement across the businesses.
Located 90 minutes from the Melbourne CBD in a thriving, growing, and significant tourist destination, this is an exciting opportunity to get out of Melbourne and settle in one of the states growing economic hotspots.
It's the perfect opportunity for an experienced manager looking to escape the city without losing the accessibility and take on an exciting role in the premium establishment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a manager in a premium food and beverage driven venue
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations and delivering superior customer service
- Strong management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- A proven track record in leading and mentoring a professional team
- Exceptional wine knowledge including local and imported
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of a very generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nicholas Noonan via firstname.lastname@example.org