General Manager, Monday to Friday, Corporate Environment
|Job Title:||General Manager, Monday to Friday, Corporate Environment|
|Salary:||$140,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Luke Butler|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 07:15|
We have partnered with a truly innovative and progressive company who are on the hunt for the next industry leader. Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio of businesses across Australia and is widely recognised for their professional, community focused approach to business.
Their venues offer unique concepts and premium food and beverage offerings for their respected communities. From state of the art event facilities through to authentic dinning offerings, our client is one you will be proud to work for.
As the General Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the business leading guest service, operations, marketing, programming and community engagement.
You will utilise your customer service focused background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process. With this you will drive the venue to further growth and success.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• At least three years’ experience as a GM in a large scale, multi-faceted venue
• Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
• Strong financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
• A genuine passion for hospitality fuelling a hands on approach
• Experience managing a stock program in a large venue
• A highly structured and organised approach
This fantastic role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's