Our client owns and operates a renowned collection of properties spanning multiple countries. The brand is synonymous with quality, luxury and impeccable design.
Entering a new phase of growth, expansion has commenced into new and diverse regions, creating the need for a General Manager of Sales to oversee the properties.
Given both the brand and scope of the role, this will be a highly sought after position. You will have the opportunity to drive the sales across all functions, increasing market awareness along with B2B and B2C relationships across all target segments.
You will work with the senior leadership team to ensure efficacy while implementing innovative sales strategies with a pull, rather than push focus. You will heavily influence and shape the team below you driving a results orientated, team-based culture.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience leading sales across the property or related sectors
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain successful sales strategies
- Deep understanding of brand strategies and cultures
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome-focused culture
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and multiple Department Heads
This role is offering a strong remuneration package that is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via firstname.lastname@example.org.