Recognised for redefining the landscape of hospitality in Australia, our client is a long-established leader in the hospitality industry.
With stunning venues and a focus on premium product, they have created unique and memorable experiences across all of their businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high performing teams while delivering results. They must be food and beverage driven, with and be passionate about creating memorable experiences for guests.
This role will see you being responsible for all facets of the business including cost management, event management, overseeing a large diverse staff, the customer experience and product. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue across many streams as well as managing the bottom line.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 plus years of experience working at a premium, high paced environment in a leadership position
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- Experience in large venues and excellent compliance knowledge
- Be dynamic and energetic
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Peter McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org.