A rare opportunity to join one of Sydne's premier hospitality groups in a senior role. With stunning venues and a focus on premium product, they have created unique and memorable experiences across all of their businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high performing teams while delivering results. They must be food and beverage driven and be passionate about creating memorable experiences for guests.
This role will see you being responsible for all facets of the business including cost management, people experience and product. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue as well as managing the bottom line. There is a high strategic focus in this role which is balanced by operations and a strong analytical mind as well as an ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently are required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 plus years of experience working at a premium, high paced environment in a leadership position
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- Managed complex stakeholders and expectations in a similar operation
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- Experience in large venues and excellent compliance knowledge
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture
- A desire to put the guest experience at the forefront of every interaction
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com.