Our client delivers exceptional guest experiences in beautifully crafted surrounds. They are known for their focus on providing quality food and beverage, leading innovation, and premium offerings. With a number of current offerings, all of which are trading strongly despite COVID, the client has some exceptional plans for growth in the coming months that will elevate the offering and truly set it apart from the local competition.
As the Director of Food & Beverage of this established and expanding development, you will be accountable for delivering customised, consistent service maintaining a quality product and guest experience. You will lead and develop a dynamic service team in one of Victoria's most desirable locations.
You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations including:
- Delivering truly memorable, unique experiences for guests
- Staff management, development, and training
- Driving financial performance of the business
- Managing key stakeholders with professionalism
- Have strong communication skills and be able to work within a community
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as F&B Manager of 5-star luxury brand or premium multi-outlet experience
- A true passion for hospitality and all things F&B
- A positive and solutions focused approach with the desire to build a great team
- Proven ability to scale up operational processes and people
- High level financial acumen
- Exceptional leadership & team development skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Tara Sullivan via firstname.lastname@example.org