Our client operates a highly respected portfolio of venues spanning NSW. Their development and acquisition strategy has resulted in above-market performance pre and during the pandemic and driven ongoing growth.
A unique opportunity has become available for a personable, hands-on & motivated manager to lead the team in beverage and gaming areas, to bring a fresh approach and outlook into this local favourite.
As the Second In Charge & Gaming Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager with all tasks related to the successful day to day operation of the venue. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining existing processes with the involvement of senior leadership.
The job requires a continuous forward-planning mentality, an eye for identifying opportunities and creating strategies & initiatives to refresh the venue's offering and keep a vibrant and exciting atmosphere.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Bar/Duty Manager in a large-scale venue
- Exceptional management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- A great understanding of gaming compliance and procedures, including TAB
- Strong people skills and a passion for guest experience and community engagement
- Experience in a sports bar is preferred but not essential
This role is offering a remuneration package based on candidate experience.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please click apply or contact Adam van den Bok via email@example.com