Function Sales Coordinator, Iconic Camden Venue, Newly Renovated
|Job Title:||Function Sales Coordinator, Iconic Camden Venue, Newly Renovated|
|Contact Name:||Angus Williams|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 08:45|
Our client is a well-established Sydney hospitality group and one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across some of Sydney’s most affluent locations.
The group are in the final renovation stages of one of its flagship venues and are set to reopen Its doors in the coming weeks. This dynamic and multi-faceted hotel will become a true hospitality hub for Southwest Sydney.
Based in the venue, you'll play a key part of the events and sales team.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Showcasing the stunning venue and its various event spaces.
• Implementing sales strategies that capitalise on inbound leads for event bookings or venue hire
• Generating new business through your networking and relationship management
• Liaising closely with clients on all booking logistics.
The successful candidate will display the following;
• Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships or in customer management
• Experience in event operations or management is desirable
• Excellent organisation skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised and with a high level of autonomy.
This is a highly desirable role with an industry leading employer. To apply please click "apply now" or submit your details to Angus Williams at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's