Focusing on a new-to-market category in Australia, Curatif has combined premium spirits with convenience to allow consumers to re-create their favourite bar experience in their own homes.
At its heart are three core principles; Quality, Sustainability, and Convenience. With a desire to connect consumers with best in market products they have created partnerships with some of Australia's premier distilleries to bring luxury products to consumers.
As the Fulfilment Officer, you will oversee the full outbound order cycle from picking and packing to organising pick-ups with the freight forwarder. You will be directly responsible for ensuring that exceptional customer service is always maintained meaning that meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process sales orders - from picking and packing to fulfilling with tracking details on Shopify
- Prepare delivery documentation and coordinate logistics for product shipment
- Schedule and coordinate with the freight forwarder for shipment pick-ups
- Follow up on shipment status and ensure deliveries have been carried out within the required timeframes
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external parties to manage and resolve all issues related to order fulfilment
- Monitor and follow up on draft orders and payments in Shopify
- Coordinate with Sales Manager to process all corporate and direct orders
- Coordinate with the Financial Controller to invoice all direct orders on Xero
- Maintain site-finished stock levels and liaise with the Operations Manager to ensure stock does not fall below safety levels
- Process all inbound shipments including unloading and sorting goods in coordination with the Production Manager and the Operations Manager
To be successful in this role you will need great leadership skills as well as exceptional time management. The candidate will have an analytical mind that can visualise the process from start to finish and continue to search for efficiencies & opportunities to improve.
Your skills should include;
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ideally, at least 1 year of relevant experience in order management
- Capacity to work independently
- Strong written & communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and multitask in a high-speed environment
- Strong organizational skills
- IT skills (Full MS Office suite)
- Positive attitude in the workplace and good interpersonal skills
- Physically fit and able to work in a demanding environment when required
- Experience with Oracle and other warehousing systems will be advantageous
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Richie via firstname.lastname@example.org