Our client is operating a unique accommodation and event space situated in the thriving part of Sydney. Having completed a multi-million dollar property development some months ago, they are looking for an experienced Front Office Manager.
We are seeking a proactive Front Office Manager to lead all day-to-day operations of Front Office, Guest Relations and Reservations.
Within this role you will:
- Manage all guest relations to deliver a truly memorable experience
- Be responsible for all guest check-in’s and check-outs
- Oversee reservations management whilst ensuring maximization of business opportunities, rates analysis, promotions and advertising
- Drive business performance through guest engagement and satisfaction leading to building a recurring customer base.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Strong communication skills both with your team and collaborators
- Genuine passion for the industry and enthusiasm for being part of a destination venue
- Strong leadership qualities
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Current work rights within Australia
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Holly Bannatyne via email@example.com