Food & Beverage Supervisor, Prominent Sydney Social Institution
|Job Title:||Food & Beverage Supervisor, Prominent Sydney Social Institution|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Salary:||$60,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Angus Williams|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 09:01|
Our client operates an iconic and prestigious property located in Sydney. It offers a truly remarkable experience, providing quality food & beverage offering and extremely engaging service for its members.
Situated Only 10 minutes from the city, this club is one you will be proud to be a part of with amazing country views and surroundings.
This amazing role would be well-suited to individuals who have passion for delivering exceptional customer service to guests, supervising and supporting the team on daily basis and ensuring the service standards are met to the highest quality. Every single day will be different whether it be working in the café, bar or restaurant so flexibility is a must. If you have an energetic “can-do” attitude then I want to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience in a similar role within a resort or hotel environment at a supervisory level
• Hold a nationally recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
• Demonstrated experience in training and mentoring
• A high level of personal grooming and presentation
• Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on guest satisfaction
• The ability to be flexible working over a seven day roster
• Sound knowledge across all food & beverage operations
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary + superannuation as well as overtime.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Angus Williams via email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's