We have partnered with one of the biggest hotel brands to find their next Food & Beverage Manager. The property is in a premium, bustling Sydney location and boasts a number of F&B services. Comprised of a beautiful restaurant and busy events and conference spaces, alongside high-volume bar service and in room-dining.
As the Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for driving the product service and quality across the restaurant, bars, events and room service.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to establish the culture for the business. Our client strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for employees and customers alike.
You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations including:
- Delivering truly memorable, unique experiences for guests
- Staff management, development and training
- Driving financial performance of the business
- Managing key stakeholders with professionalism
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as F&B Manager in the accommodation sector
- A true passion for hospitality and all things F&B
- Experience in volume-based beverage operations
- A positive and solutions focused approach with the desire to build a great team
- High level financial acumen
- Exceptional leadership & team development skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- MICE experience adventagous
- Previous 5-star hotel experience
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus impressive staff perks.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Holly Bannatyne via email@example.com