Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of world-class accommodation businesses spanning Australia.
We were engaged to identify their next ambitious Food and Beverage Outlets Manager, to lead the team of hospitality professionals at their luxurious Cairns property.
As the Food & Beverage Outlets Manager you will be responsible for driving the product, service and quality across the restaurants, bars, events and room service. You will report directly to General Manager.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to establish the culture for the business. Our client strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for employees and customers alike.
You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations including:
- Delivering truly memorable, unique experiences for guests
- Staff management, development and training
- Driving financial performance of the business
- Managing key stakeholders with professionalism
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as F&B Manager of 5-star luxury brand
- Pre-opening experience is a plus
- A true passion for hospitality and all things F&B
- A positive and solutions focused approach with the desire to build a great team
- High level financial acumen
- Exceptional leadership & team development skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- Current full working rights in Australia
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kara via firstname.lastname@example.org