This reputable and continually growing market leader is highly regarded in their industry. They have a diverse range of operations internationally including large scale development, hospitality, retail and tourism. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests. The company is continually expanding, and they believe in investing in their talent by offering ongoing career development.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will lead a team in an exceptionally busy role with a wide variety of tasks. These may include, but not be limited to:
- Accurate, timely preparation of financial data along with submitting monthly financials to the board of Directors including the analysis of key variances to plan/forecast.
- Support the preparation, interpretation and presentation of financial analyses, including the monthly business report, balance sheet and cash flow, and management of the company's working capital.
- Continually build and improve the Monthly Financial Reporting to Corporate including intercompany reconciliations, cashflow forecasting
- Continually build and improve the monthly Financial Reporting, including managing the close process ensuring accuracy and timelines of reported information, Journal entry preparation/approval, reconcile balance sheet accounts, working with Operations Senior Analyst to manage Inventory and dating stock analysis, Cash conversion cycle and working capital management
- Provide quarterly Balance Sheet/Working Capital and Cash Flow forecasts, including commentary and assist the Head of Finance with the quarterly forecast and annual budget process
- Identify, evaluate and implement process improvement opportunities including system development and enhancement projects
The successful applicant will be an experienced people leader, with broad finance & accounting skills with specific expertise in technical reporting. Communication skills and the ability to build relationships and collaboration will be key to success in this role. You will bring excellent problem-solving skills including a high level of conceptual and analytical ability with a focus on building and explaining financial capability.
The successful candidate will have;
- Tertiary qualified in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified CPA/CA
- Commercial experience with a background ideally from the hospitality industry
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and relevant tax and statutory requirements
- In-depth experience of monthly management reporting, P&L reporting, cost review, performance reporting
- Maintenance of the monthly business management pack and development of the strategic plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence
- Proven experience in policy writing and risk assessment
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of integrity, honesty, commitment, and responsibility
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you possess.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org