We are engaged to identify their next ambitious Accounts Assistant to look after a growing portfolio of businesses.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests. The company is continually expanding and they believe in investing in their talent by offering ongoing career development.
As the Accounts Assistant you will not only maintain the smooth operations of the financial department of the business, but also provide financial support, advice and your professional expertise to the broader team.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Overall management of the accounting records and financial reports
- Develop both short and long-term reporting
- Maintain internal control systems
- Provide financial and commercial expertise to support strategy and decision making
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of previous accounts experience
- Strong financial acumen (accounting or finance education is a plus)
- High level or organisational and multi-tasking skill
- Excellent computing skills
- A positive and solutions focused approach
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- People skills and ability to operate well in a team
- Current full working rights in Australia
To learn more about this role, submit your application and we will be in touch.