Our client is focused on delivering the best Cantonese venue in the country, and therefore wants to work with the most creative, passionate chefs within the industry.
The new property is designed to deliver a new level of Asian Fusion for their discerning clientele.
We are not seeking a traditional Asian cuisine chef, we want to speak with the new breed; an individual who challenges the perceptions of the quality and creativity that is achievable in modern Cantonese cuisine.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within Cantonese cuisine
- Experience in Peking cuisine as well as Cantonese cuisine
- The ability to build a team and culture that is focused on creativity, quality and product
- Experience in awarded restaurants and dining groups locally or internationally
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- Genuine enthusiasm and creative thinking for working in a new business
- Experience within a high volume, premium restaurant environment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary of up to $180,000 plus super
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org.