Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of world-class accommodation businesses spanning across Australia.
We are engaged to identify their next ambitious Executive Chef to look after their prestigious 5-star luxury property.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests. The company is continually expanding and they believe in investing in their talent by offering ongoing career development.
This truly is an opportunity not to be missed!
As the Executive Chef of this property, you will not only maintain the smooth operations of the culinary department of the business while also building a strong kitchen culture through leadership and ongoing training of the culinary team.
Writing menus, ensuring food safety, managing invoices and all general kitchen related tasks fall within the scope of this role. As the leader of the culinary program you will weork closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the Hotel.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience of a minimum of 3 years as a head chef in an award-winning environment
- A positive and solutions focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
- High level or organisational and multi-tasking skill
- Strong knowledge of banqueting as this Hotel are known for their bespoke one-off large events
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- The aptitude to build a large creative team that is focused on process and product
- Insight to review operational performance and make improvements
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package of up to $100,000, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org