Our client is one of the best in the market, with multiple restaurants internationally that are considered some of the best in the market. Their approach to staff development, training, processes and procedures is widely recognised and they are a true employer of choice.
Their continued success has created an opportunity in one of their iconic venues situated in the heart of Sydney City.
As the Executive Chef, you will be responsible for leading the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners, for years to come, and you will be pivotal in this process.
This role will allow you to play a part in menu development and further develop your skills within a modern, forward-thinking hospitality group. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary skills, management and business skills which will lead to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef within a Michelin Star or hatted restaurant
- Genuine understanding of flavour profiles and fusion cuisine
- Progressive menu design and approach to food
- Background in restaurants where modern cooking techniques are at the forefront
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building and leading a strong team
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building strong teams
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary with the expectation of strong tips when the restaurant is trading.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org