The group are in the final renovation stages of this beautiful waterfront venue. This dynamic and multi-faceted establishment will become a true hospitality hub for Brisbane.
Featuring impeccable design and finishes, stage one of the project has seen the launch of a beautiful harbourfront bar, entertainment and casual dining area. Stage two will activate a large events space and premium dining room.
As the Sales & Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for driving growth in all areas of events from weddings to social events.
In this role, you must be a driven salesperson with a genuine passion for the industry to be able to deliver customer satisfaction and repeat business.
You will be responsible for creating an exceptional experience for existing clients, but also researching the market and identifying new opportunities.
You will become a part of a truly collaborative and supportive team, with an excellent opportunity to advance your career.
This role incorporates relationship management and organisation skills, you will be working closely with the Marketing and Operations team.
It’s an incredible opportunity not to be missed!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in planning large premium events
- A creative and meticulous approach to planning a variety of functions (i.e conferencing, business lunches, weddings, charity events and more)
- Proven record of meeting sales targets and coordinating events from planning to execution
- Previous success with establishing the ongoing development of a network of clients
- Impeccable customer service, tailored to a discerning clientele
- Exemplary organisational and multitasking skills
- An understanding of current market trends relating to product and service
- Open communication style and ability to adapt to an evolving environment
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for being part of a new business
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Mark Dixon via email@example.com
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.