Four Pillars Gin has rapidly risen to global prominence since its inception in 2013, being named the world’s leading gin produced by the IWSC in London in 2019. Their growth has been underpinned by incredible craft product along with a clear passion for hospitality and gin-fuelled fun.
Opening the in June 2020, the Gin Laboratory spans a Gin Shop, the Lab (for masterclasses) and Eileen’s Bar for drinks. Forward thinking as ever, the venue offers a unique opportunity for guests to connect with the product in a new and interactive manner.
As the Event Manager, you will work with the leadership team to create, organise and manage events within the venue. Exploring the possibilities within a new space while delivering on scheduled ticketed masterclasses, will be the priority.
Beyond events, you will be responsible for destination marketing, engaging with key local stakeholders and drive awareness of the venue experience. The standards are high as is the potential for growth within the business.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as an Event Manager in a premium beverage driven venue
- Exceptional time management skills and a creative mindset
- High-level customer service and attention to detail
- A passion for creating unique, quality-led experiences
- The ability to adapt, work collaboratively and evolve a product offering
- A warm, friendly and engaging approach
This role is offering a generous remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Luke via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.