Our client is a well established and highly respected hospitality group that has been one of the key driving forces behind the evolution behind the Melbourne dining scene. Boasting a diverse portfolio of award winning and on-trend venues, they've got their sights set on further expansion with more venues to open in 2020.
Based in their CBD head offices you'll play a key part of the events team of their flagship restaurant. Your responsibilities will include;
- Showcasing the stunning venue and it's various event spaces.
- Implementing sales strategies that capitalise on inbound leads for event bookings or venue hire
- Generating new business through your networking and relationship management
- Liaising closely with clients on all booking logistics.
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Proven experience working within a premium restaurant environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships or in customer management
- Experience in event operations or management is desirable
- Excellent organisation skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and with a high level of autonomy.
This is a highly desirable role with an industry leading employer. To apply please click "apply now" or submit your details Max Heinz at firstname.lastname@example.org