Already a well-known and highly respected group, our client isn’t one to rest on their laurels. With a portfolio boasting a couple of the most popular venues in Sydney, they have plans to continue expanding through 2019 and into 2020. With their popularity only growing, they are now on the hunt for and experienced
About the role:
- Manage and oversee the day to day execution of events operations.
- Work with and manage the events team to thoroughly plan and execute events to the highest standards.
- Coordinate and manage the setup and production of the event, ensuring the delivery of a high quality event.
- Plan and propose workflows for every event.
- Liaise closely with the Events chef in all matters relating the quality and presentation of food.
- Tertiary education in Events and Management preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an Events or similar/Hospitality Manager
- An understanding of food safety and general compliance
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Friendly: You are bubbly, kind, and approachable, displaying the utmost respect and service standards to all customers and staff.
This is a fantastic role with a highly desirable employer and won’t be available for long. Please click apply now or forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org