Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, operating some of the most iconic hotels in Asia and Australia.
You will be given the chance to be a part of the world’s finest hotel group and work alongside the best in the industry to achieve outstanding results across the board.
As the Head of Revenue, you will be responsible for developing strategies, forecasting, yield management and reporting directly to the General Manager. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the hotel’s senior management team.
You will have a huge passion for the hotel industry and have the ability to hold strong and positive relationships with senior decision makers. More importantly, you will have the opportunity to provide input into the property’s annual budget, implement and monitor sales and marketing campaigns, pricing strategies and maximise yield to grow business across all target segments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a recognised hotel brand at 5-star rating
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence strategy and identify new opportunities.
- Strong management skills and the ability to lead
- Exemplary verbal and written communication
- Strong reporting and organisational skill
This role is offering a strong remuneration package with relocation support where applicable
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kara Herbut via firstname.lastname@example.org