Our client is looking for an experienced hospitality Human Resources professional to oversee the continued evolution of their group. Their product sits at the premium end of the market and they require an HR strategy that will underpin the successful evolution of new and existing operations.
Reporting to the CEO, this is not a business as usual role. You will be responsible for the creation of an overarching HR strategy, covering Recruitment, Training, On-boarding, IR Compliance, WH&S, Reward & Recognition, Performance Management and much more.
You will develop many processes from scratch and play a pivotal role within the senior leadership team, working closely the COO to conceive, implement and evolve the group HR strategy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Human Resources Manager within the hospitality, retail or corporate sector
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance relevant to Industrial Relations, the Fair Work Act and the Hospitality Award.
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome focused culture
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Strategic mindset with the ability to deliver on short and long term objectives
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and multiple Department Heads
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via firstname.lastname@example.org