Hastings have been engaged to work with a premium, award-winning, luxury hospitality group at their 5-star resort in Queensland. This is a key leadership role overlooking multiple outlets within the business.
Our client has engaged us to identify their next driven and experienced Director of Food and Beverage. In this vital leadership role, you will work closely and in partnership with other key areas of the resort to continuously drive and identify revenue, product and guest experience development opportunities. The entire F&B operation, which is inclusive of multiple restaurants & bars, in room dining and events will all be yours to drive, nurture and grow!
You will be a key player in the importance of all guests’ experience. You will have the confidence to curate food and beverage programs and will have a demonstrated and strong focus on developing your team to create a positive and productive work environment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience running a multi-outlet restaurants/bars operation
- Enthusiasm for being a part of a destination venue
- Strong leadership qualities and a genuine passion for the industry
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Strong communication skills both with your team and collaborators
- Exceptional financial acumen and drive to achieve results
- Current work rights within Australia
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super plus benefits.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kara Herbut via email@example.com