Hastings has partnered with a truly entrepreneurial business to identify an exceptional leader to join their team. This venture is one-of-a-kind creating a unique opportunity for a food and beverage professional. This business is a game changer for the luxury property market in the Australian landscape.
The Director of Food and Beverage is a vital leadership role, you will work closely and in partnership with key stakeholders to continuously improve product delivery and guest experience. The entire F&B operation, which is inclusive of multiple bars, a premium restaurant, luxury amenities and events will all be yours to drive, nurture and grow!
You will be a key player in the importance of all guests’ experience. You will have the confidence to curate food and beverage programs and will have a demonstrated and strong focus on developing your team to create a positive and productive work environment.
We are open to speaking with applicants who hail from dynamic leadership positions that demand a diverse skillset, from within any premium hospitality-centric environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations in a relaxed friendly way
- High level financial acumen and commercially savvy
- Exceptional leadership, team development and coaching skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- You make it fun, everyday
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Tara Sullivan via email@example.com