Our client is a property developer who owns and operates a diverse portfolio of residential, retail and hotels. Emerging as a leading provider of luxury service in Australia. This boutique group has a focus on providing an outstanding guest experience and the pursuit of perfection.
Their company culture is built on open communication, obsession with quality and a desire to improve the environments in which they operate.
This new development is creating a versatile event environment. Offering a new format for events, integrating the virtual audience and the convention centre audience offering a solution that works to its own set of rules.
You will be driving the delivery of this new convention centre into the Sydney landscape. Curating unforgettable experiences for the clients to provide seem-less hospitality and luxury. Designed with state of the art facilities this space will re-shape the current events landscape.
You will be a part of the opening team as the Director of Events focussing on events, conferencing, exhibitions. You will have the ability to make connections, influence and negotiate outcomes with a strategic approach to problem-solving.
To be successful in this role the right candidate will be able to display the following:
- Degree in sales & marketing or equivalent.
- Established network and contacts
- A passion for excellent delivery
- To be research and sales driven.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage activities in a timely manner.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and/or business development experience within the business events and/or hospitality industry.
- Familiar with POS, events software and CRM.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database experience.
This fantastic role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com