In this role, you will drive a culture of innovation and collaboration and proactively manage positive working relationships with project stakeholders, including business partners, contractors, external consultants and other Government Agencies. You will manage a range of projects to meet milestones and objectives within budget and timeframes dealing with a high volume work environment, competing priorities, complex and dynamic political, economic and social landscape including community engagement.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have significant experience in Medium-Density, Residential projects with complex design
- Demonstrate that you can influence and negotiate successful outcomes, be results-driven, and be able to plan and prioritise multiple tasks while delivering on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in identifying and building relationships with targeted community, public and private stakeholders to forge, secure and deliver partnership opportunities.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the end to end process of the development and have experience in managing external delivery partners.
- Ensure project meet milestones, achieve key objectives, manage within budget and ensure alignment with the strategic direction of the department.
This role is offering a strong remuneration package that is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org