Head Chef, Iconic Local Venue, Large National Hospitality Group
|Job Title:||Head Chef, Iconic Local Venue, Large National Hospitality Group|
|Salary:||$100,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Bernard Dempsey|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 16:45|
Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across Australia.
Their venues are focussed on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner by creating unique and high-quality venues for their discerning clientele.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the iconic Melbourne venue. The team of this prestigious group strives to be the best in all aspects of its operation, delivering a positive, inclusive, and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Chef of this amazing iconic establishment, you will lead the team in changing the current concept to that of "New York/Chicago Style Dive Bar". You will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost controls. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability to succeed.
The culinary offering will have a focus on local and fresh quality ingredients. As the leader of the culinary program, you will work closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Experience as a Head Chef within a high-volume establishment preferably in New York-style American Diner
• A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
• An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
• Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
• The aptitude to build a large creative team that is focused on process and product
• Insight to review operational performance and make improvements
• Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
• A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's