We are looking for experienced, well-presented and reliable event, bar and waitstaff for corporate function Rooms, Suites and Restaurants to start immediately.
Ideal candidates must have the ability to work independently and have the desire to go above & beyond, be able to multi-task, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
In particular, we are seeking those with:
- High end or corporate clientele exposure
- Table waiting, bar and barista experience
- Exceptional customer service
- Front of house experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in corporate suite hosting, bar or functions experience
- Fine dining or high end section waiter experience
To be successful you will have:
- Availability to work ‘after hours’ and weekend work.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in hospitality
- Excellent personal presentation and customer service
- Ability to maintain high workloads and meet deadlines within specified time frames
- The ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environments
- Fun, can-do attitude, coupled with excellent communication and listening skills
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- RSA qualifications are mandatory for these roles
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Legal working rights in Australia