As we grow, Hastings People are looking to add to our team of hospitality professionals, who share our love for the industry. We are an enthusiastic team looking to meet like-minded people who strive to deliver incredible customer service and enjoy working in fast-paced environments and on-trend venues.
We offer work across a variety of different styles of hospitality including
fine-dining and hatted restaurants, boutique hotels, sporting stadiums, corporate functions and other exciting events.
We welcome and embrace those who have the desire to go above & beyond, have a strong work ethic and are team players.
You will be considered if you have experience in the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Previous work experience in a premium dining environment
- Waiter experience in à la carte table service environments
- Barista experience
- Bartending experience in fast-paced environments
- Cash handling experience
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in front of house hospitality roles
- Excellent communication and listening skills coupled with a fun, can-do attitude
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- RSA qualifications (mandatory for these roles)
- Full legal working rights in Australia
- Flexible work roster- pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and your location
- Get paid the correct award rates including penalty rates weekly
- Grow your experience and skills by getting exposure to a variety of environments
- Ongoing casual work
From now until the end of February we are offering $1 for every hour worked on top of normal pay!
You must work a minimum of 15 hours in the week to be eligible.
Phone a Friend Offer
If you know someone who is looking for work, it is the perfect time to refer them! Refer a friend and receive a $150 finder’s fee - to be paid once they complete 15 shifts.
To learn more about these amazing opportunities, submit your application via email@example.com.