Hastings have partnered with a fantastic award-winning, 5 star hospitality group, with an ever-expanding portfolio of properties. This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing brand and contribute to the growth of the company.
Our client has engaged us to identify their next talented and motivated Business Development Manager, who is passionate and driven to achieve sales! In this role, you will be responsible for growing the business from a corporate setting, driving and increasing sales, whilst understanding the importance of ensuring a high level of business within the hotel.
Using your natural business development talents, you will have the confidence and expertise to target new and existing clients purposefully to source new business and proactively promote the hotel. You will be responsible for developing relationships to create repeat business and have a demonstrated history of sourcing leads and converting them into new opportunities.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a corporate sales background within hotels
- Strong communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Ability to identify and seize revenue opportunities
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining management of key accounts
- Capability to develop brand across crucial markets
- Current work rights within Australia
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Holly Bannatyne via firstname.lastname@example.org