Our client is one you will be proud to work for, offering a dynamic and growing portfolio of spaces across the eastern seaboard. Focused on delivering exceptional experiences for their clientele, they sit at the boutique luxury end of the commercial real estate sector.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for engaging with enterprise clients to form mutually beneficial relationships.
The key driver of this position if to connect with the top businesses in the country, in order to educate and inform them about our client’s unique product. The ability to influence the C-suite or Heads of Real Estate across the top 200-500 businesses in Australia will be critical to success in this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working as a BDM or Leasing Agent in a commercial real estate environment
- Strong existing relationships with enterprise clients domestically and internationally
- Exemplary presentation coupled with excellent communication skills
- A self-starter attitude with strong time management skills
- The desire to be a market leader, innovate and make a mark in the industry
The role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application and we will be in touch.