Our client owns and operates a world-renowned collection of boutique luxury properties, spanning multiple countries. The brand is iconic; known for heritage, provenance, impeccable service and exemplary design.
Entering a new phase of growth, expansion has commenced in to new and diverse regions, creating the need for a Chief Marketing Officer to oversee the suite or properties.
Given both the brand and scope of the role, this will be a highly sought after position.
You will be responsible for the development of marketing, public relations and communications strategy globally and will contribute to the organisational strategic operations.
You will develop a world-class marketing plan for all hotels under brand's umbrella, directly managing marketing activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organisation’s reputation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Have minimum 8-10 years of marketing experience in one of the top luxury international brands in the hospitality industry, with at least 5 years in a multi-unit or Regional Marketing role.
- Be well connected and known to key business partners and have a strong presence within the luxury market segment, preferably with experience in SE Asia.
- Have strong market command in Corporate, MICE, Wholesale, and Government segments.
- Deep understanding of brand strategies and cultures
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome focused culture
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and multiple Department Heads
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kara Herbut via email@example.com.