Right now, we are looking for reliable, punctual, and experienced Chefs of all levels to join our talented team.
We offer work with a variety of clients across brilliant venues in Casual and Fine Dining Restaurants, Premium function spaces, Bistros and Stadium/Sporting venues, schools, hospitals and aged care across the Greater Sydney area.
Ideal Candidate characteristics:
- Genuine passion and willingness to learn.
- The ability to work both unsupervised and part of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of Work Health and Safety (WH&S) principles.
- Time management skills - an ability to stay on task and complete work in a timely and considered manner.
- Flexible work roster - pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and location.
- Get paid the correct award rates including penalty rates.
- Grow your experience and skills by gaining exposure to a variety of work environments.
- Ongoing casual work.
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in à la carte, contract catering, pubs, bistros, aged care, Asian cuisine (experience with Wok cooking).
- Certification that ensures your work complies with Food, Health, and Safety guidelines as well as infection control protocols.
- Legal rights to work in Australia.
- Covid Vaccination certification.
- Flu Vaccination or willingness to obtain. Only necessary for Aged Care venues.
- Police Check Unsupervised with vulnerable persons & Working with Children Check. Only necessary for Aged Care venues, schools and some stadium work.
I look forward to hearing from you!