Our client is a highly successful hospitality group with a diverse portfolio of venues. With the recent build of this stunning hotel, they have transformed an area in the heart of Cairns into a world-class dining precinct. With a variety of food offerings from all day dining to a high-end Italian Restaurant, this venue has quickly become one of Cairn's most popular dining destinations.
In this role, you will work closely with an experienced management team to take this already successful venue to the next level. You will have the opportunity to play a key part in the design and execution of new and innovative dining concepts, as well as building and mentoring a tight-knit and passionate team of chefs.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven success as a senior chef within a Hatted and/or Michelin starred restaurants
- Experience in Italian restaurants
- Ability to work closely and communicate with key stakeholders
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within modern Italian cuisine
- Experience with the management and mentoring of a large-scale team
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This is a highly desirable role with a fantastic employer and will be filled quickly. This role is offering a very strong remuneration package of up to $85,000 plus super for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com