We are an enthusiastic team looking for experienced, well-presented & reliable Chefs; Catering Assistants; Cleaners; Housekeepers; Laundry Attendants; Kitchen Hands; Runners and Client Liaison Officers to join our talented team.
We can offer work with a variety of clients and venues in multiple locations including aged care, hospitals, bistros, restaurants and events spaces across the Greater Sydney area.
Ideal candidates must have the ability to work independently, have the desire to go above & beyond, be able to multi-task, have a positive can-do attitude, and be a team player.
In particular, we are seeking candidates with:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in Restaurants, Pubs, function centres, Aged Care Facilities, or similar environments.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- A Police Check (Unsupervised with Vulnerable Persons). Mandatory for Aged Care work.
- Flu Vaccination (from April 2022). Mandatory for Aged Care work.
- Work in line with relevant Work Health and Safety (WHS) guidelines.
- Comply with all safety and infection control protocols.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Flexible work roster- pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and your location.
- Get paid the correct award rates including penalty rates.
- Grow your experience and skills by getting exposure to a variety of work environments.
- Ongoing casual work.
Alternatively, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org