As we grow, Hastings People are looking to add to our team of hospitality professionals who share our love for the industry. We are an enthusiastic team looking for like-minded people who strive to deliver incredible customer service in fast-paced environments.
We offer work across a variety of different hospitality styles including restaurants, sporting and racing events, corporate, entertainment and hotel environments across the Gold Coast.
You will be considered if you have one or more of the following:
- Waiter experience in a la carte table service or function waiter service.
- Barista experience and confidence in high-volume coffee making as well as an ability to do latte art.
- Bartending experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) experience.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in front of house Hospitality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills coupled with a fun, can-do attitude.
- A reliable and punctual approach to work.
- Valid Queensland Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
- Legal working rights in Australia.
- Covid Vaccination certification (no longer mandatory but some clients may request this).
- Flexible work roster - pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and your location.
- Get paid the correct Award Rates including penalty rates.
- Grow your experience and skills by getting exposure to a variety of environments.
- Ongoing casual work.