As we grow, Hastings People are looking to add to our team of hospitality professionals who share our love for the industry.
We are an enthusiastic team looking for like-minded people who strive to deliver incredible service in fast-paced environments. Right now, we are looking for experienced qualified Chefs, Catering Assistants, and Kitchen Hands to join our talented team.
We offer work across a variety of different hospitality styles and venues including Restaurants, Sporting stadiums, Corporate functions, Entertainment venues, Aged Care, Schools and Premium Hotel environments in Melbourne and surrounding areas.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- The ability to work both unsupervised and part of a team.
- Proven experience in Restaurants, Functions spaces, Hotels, Pubs or Aged Care - at least 6 months experience.
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety (WHS) principles.
- A reliable and punctual approach to work.
- Legal working rights in Australia.
- Police Check and Flu Vaccination or willingness to obtain (if working in Aged Care).
- Covid Vaccination.
- Flexible work roster - pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and your location.
- Get paid the correct Award Rates including penalty rates.
- Grow your experience and skills by getting experience in a variety of work environments.
- Ongoing casual work.