Hastings People are growing and we are looking for experienced, well-presented, and reliable Catering Assistants & FSA's to join our talented team.
We can offer work across a variety of clients and venues from Age Care, Events, and Restaurants across the Greater Melbourne area.
Ideal candidates must have the ability to work independently, have the desire to go above & beyond, be able to multi-task, have a positive can-do attitude, and be a team player.
In particular, we are seeking those with
- Previous experience in an Aged Care environment
- Previous experience in a Cafeteria, Cafe, Kitchen, or Fast Food Outlet
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a similar position
- Police check (Unsupervised with Vulnerable) or willing to obtain
- Flu Vaccination (From March 2021 onward) or willingness to obtain
What you get:
- Flexible work roster- Pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and your location
- Get paid the correct award rates including penalty rates weekly
- Grow your experience and skills by getting exposure to a variety of environments
- Ongoing casual work
You will be required to:
- Ensure that all work performed complies with Food Safety guidelines
- Comply with all safety and infection control protocols
- Be reliable and punctual