Our client delivers unique environments comprised of hospitality, retail, co-working, and precinct development.
With an existing portfolio of sector-leading properties nationally, the company is seeking a strong General Manager to engage with target businesses within the Canberra and ACT market.
Their venues offer unique concepts and premium food and beverage offerings for their respected communities. From the state of the art event facilities through to authentic dining offerings, our client is one you will be proud to work for.
This sector of the market is growing at a rapid pace and the successful candidate for this role will help re-shape the landscape of how we work.
As the General Manager for this new and exciting site, you will be responsible for every facet of the operation as it opens up. With an opening date for early 2021, you will come on board to assist in the sales strategy, develop and champion processes as well as build a team of like-minded individuals. With this premium site, based on the fringes of the Canberra CBD, you will see yourself creating relationships with commercial real estate brokers, corporate clients, and future thinkers.
The product will be a diverse and unique offering with premium food and beverage spaces, shared lounges, and multiple office suites.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in Hospitality, Property or Memberships
- Exposure and experience in Commercial Leasing and Business Development
- An engaging, energetic persona with an innate desire to be globally aware
- Exemplary communication and time management skills with the ability to work autonomously
- A strong leader who has a hands-on approach and drives the success of their team
- An understanding of premium brands and their positioning within the marketplace
- A progressive mindset that can interpret the shifting landscape of commercial real estate
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary with a performance-based commission model.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org