Our client is the global leader in profitability solutions, having developed a market-leading tech platform to track and manage stock movement within a range of commercial environments.
Operating in over 20 countries, their continued expansion is driven by their ability to deliver improved profitability for their clients.
The opportunity exists for new partners to enter the business via the acquisition of a new, or existing territory that will provide an established business platform with a captive network of clients.
The day-to-day involves working closely with business owners to assess the stock management and process control to assist them with driving profitability.
To be successful in this business you will have:
- Experience as a General Manager or Operations Manager
- Strong commercial acumen and the desire to build a sustainable business
- The ability to drive outcomes through cost control and stock management
- High-level customer service with a commitment to improving client businesses
- Genuine understanding of food and beverage operations
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Angus via email@example.com.