Established over 20 years ago this brewery was born out of a passion for craft beer. Now specialising in creating a range of signature Australian craft brews. With champion trophies and over 15 gold medals won since 2016 this Brewery has always been associated with quality, all whilst delivering to the public nationwide.
The brewery complex in Sydney's northwest is vast, incorporating a large food and beverage offering as well. It is a place of inclusion and belonging for the local community. A place for everyone to feel at home.
The time has come to add an experienced Brewer to the team and maintain the day-to-day operations, delivering the core range along with a regular schedule of special and contract brews.
Working closely with the Head Brewer, the role will focus on effective management and maintenance of the facility, along with close control of costs and scheduling. This is a hands-on and process-driven position suited to a highly structured and organised individual.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 1+ years in commercial production brewery and understand the brewing process from raw ingredients to packaging of finished goods.
- A great attitude to contribute to the workplace
- Experience maintaining brewery equipment
- High levels of organisation and time management, and awareness of what needs to be done next and what else is happening around you.
- A systems and process mindset to work towards the continued improvement of processes and product
- Knowledge and interest in the craft/Independent beer industry
- Flexible with work schedule.
- Formal brewing or other relevant tertiary qualifications would be advantageous.
- NSW RSA
- A forklift license is desired but not essential