Our client operates a highly respected portfolio of venues spanning multiple states. Their development and acquisition strategy has resulted in above-market performance pre and during pandemic.
This industry leading company are currently dominating their local market, providing industry leading entertainment, food and beverage and exceptional customer service that appeals directly to their venue's broad demographic. Their ability to respond to changing consumer expectations through product innovation and service evolution is profound, and they seek an Assistant Venue Manager who will continue to drive this venue forward.
As the Assistant Venue Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the venue. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining existing processes with the involvement of senior leadership.
While this position offers significant responsibility, as a highly structured group, high-level engagement is required with leadership and internal stakeholders, meaning planning and influencing skills are required.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as an Assistant Venue Manager in a large format, dynamic venue spanning F&B and gaming
- Exceptional management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- The ability to cultivate a high-performance culture and develop future leaders.
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage, gaming and licensing
- High-level stakeholder management and engagement
This role is offering a total remuneration package of circa $80,000 plus super plus bonus incentives.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Benard Dempsey on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.