Our client boasts several longstanding venues around Sydney which is a testament to their ability to innovate and stay up to date with the latest F&B and entertainment trends.
An opportunity has been made available in their CBD venue for a strong Assistant Venue Manager to take this venue to new heights, through exceptional customer service and product development.
As Assistant Venue Manager, you will be fully responsible for the management of a clearly defined set of tasks within the venue including;
- Staff management, training and development
- Stock and wage control
- General customer service
- Venue compliance
- Develop strategies to increase revenue
To be successful in this role you will have you;
- Minimum 3 years in a management role
- Experience in managing a high-volume bar
- Passionate about team building and instilling a positive work environment
- A genuine passion for exceptional customer service
- Current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of $75,000 plus
super, plus group wide discounts and incentives!