Founded by one of Australia's most lauded and innovative hospitality operators this group is on track for a huge 2021. Recognised for their exceptional service, hospitality, and ability to create unforgettable dining experiences. With venues across Sydney, this growing group is utilising the best people and systems, to create venues that represent the peak of the Australian hospitality landscape.
Focused on creating a supportive team environment, this company provides a culture that will allow you to build a prosperous career in the hospitality industry.
About the role
As a key part of the management team, reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the successful launch of this world-class venue.
- Opportunity to work in a successful growing company
- Coach, motivate, monitor, and manage the team’s performance
- Maintain inventory systems and investigate variances
- Assist in the efficient management of FOH operations
A dedicated and self-motivated individual you will have demonstrated experience and skills in the following:
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high-end, fast-paced venue
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with managing POS and rostering systems
- Team player and supportive of a culture of teamwork.
- A background in wine training and bar operations will be highly regarded